- About Us
- ORIX Locations
- Investor Information
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Rental Queries
- Registrar & Share Transfer Office
Consumer Auto Lease
Putting you in the driving seat
ORIX Consumer Auto Division offers flexible product range tailored to suit the specific requirements and financial needs of individual customers. We make sure that our product portfolio is in compliance with the cash flow requirements and the changing individual needs of our customers. Our dedicated professional executives ensure that we not only respond quickly to our customers requirements but also provide customized innovation. Our staff has absorbed the spirit of challenge and learning, a trait that contributes to our continuing leadership in this field.
There is a lot of wisdom in being with ORIX. Our plans are as easy to understand as road signs.
- ORIX Consumer Auto Division offers both leasing and financing facilities of vehicles.
The following are the flexible product range tailored to suit the customers needs:
- Straight Leases
- Cash Back Leases
- Step up and Step Down Leases
- Balloon Payment Leases
- Leases with Grace Period
- Financing against vehicles
- An auto lease contract is a non-cancellable contract for a specific period of time, typically from three to five years.
- The lessee will receive the full benefits of all warranties, guarantees, etc., offered by the manufacturers.
- The vehicle is insured by ORIX on behalf of the lessee with Pakistan’s leading insurance companies and ORIX’s lessees will enjoy the following distinctive features: No deductible amount on the policy, coverage of terrorism, coverage of life insurance, coverage of third party limited liability insurance.
- The auto lease comes with a complementary Tracking Device option.
- Leasing is acceptable within the Islamic modes of financing as fixed rental payments are made.
- > ORIX Branch Network is present throughout Pakistan.
- ORIX Consumer Auto Division can lease almost all types of vehicles ranging from small to large ones>
Any individual who relates to:
- Business entity from sole-proprietorship and partnership to public and private companies.
- Corporate employees from small and medium-sized enterprises to large corporations.
- Self-employed persons such as doctors, engineers, architects, lawyers etc.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of leasing or financing.
- A resident of Pakistan.